Thursday 14 November 2013

Tamale + Kanye's uncoolness



This video is too awesome. Tamale is one of my favourite songs from 'Wolf' and the music video is honestly the coolest. The song's live performance has gone beyond my expectations as the the song's high energy infects everybody that is in its presence like a contagious disease. Ugh, seriously I should have been there like up on stage or something.  And wow, the moment when the "bass drops" - it gets HECTIC. Everybody looks they're having the best time ever apart from Kanye.

I never thought Kanye could ever look awkward or "uncool" until I watched this video. He looks so out of place like he doesn't know what to do while these younger guys go crazy. He's no longer a God in that moment, he's just a dad hanging around with crazy 20 year olds. It's so funny yet so hard to watch at the same time. You can't help but cringe and feel bad for him.

- freak out

No comments:

Post a Comment