Saturday 13 July 2013

M.I.A brings it back



It's been awhile since we got any new material from M.I.A but she has been working on her new album, Matangi, that was initially going to be released in December 2012 but has been pushed back couple of times because Interscope wanted her to make changes on the album, oh how annoying. 'Bring the Noize' is one of the songs from Matangi, along with Bad Girls. With M.I.A's creative vision for her videos, I'm always so inspired and intrigued. She is an artist that considers other components other than her music but I shall write more about her another time. Anyways, M.I.A has done something different in this song as she has adopted another kind of rapping style/vocal presence but her signature "in-your-face" production and visual aspects still remain. 

I suggest y'all watch it!! because it is a cool music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment